Fiber-Based ps and fs Lasers
Calmar picosecond and femtosecond lasers set the standard for high reliability and outstanding performance.
Compact Fiber-Based Femtosecond Lasers (CFL-X Series) - - Fiber delivered compact laser head for industrial, scientific, and biomedical applications including multiphoton microscopy and laser spectroscopy.
- 13 nJ pulse energy @ 780 nm
- 50 nJ pulse energy @ 1550 nm
- < 80 fs pulse width @ 1750 nm
- Ultra-compact laser head
Pulsed Femtosecond Lasers / Seed Lasers (FPL Series)
- 0.5 - 100 mW average power for most fs laser models
- 0.1 - 10 ps pulse width for most fs laser models
- 10 - 100 MHz repetition rate for most fs laser models
- Available in 780, 805, 850, 920, 1030, 1064, 1310, 1550 and 1750 nm
Other ps and fs Lasers, Amplifiers, and Accessories
High Repetition Rate Fiber-Based Picosecond Lasers (PSL Series) - Actively mode locked ps laser, up to 40 GHz picosecond pulses.
- 20 mW average power
- 0.8 - 10 ps pulse width available
- 5 - 40 GHz tunable repetition rate available
- Tunable wavelength and pulse width available
High Pulse Energy Fiber-Based Picosecond and Femtosecond Lasers (FLCPA Series) - For clean, high speed laser ablation of tissue, CIGS, silicon, or other materials, without thermal damage to the substrate.
- Up to 3 µJ pulse energy @1550 nm
- Adjustable pulse width 370 fs - 30 ps
- Selectable repetition rate
- Optional pulse compression to < 100 fs
Optical Fiber Amplifiers (AMP)
- Optimized for short pulse amplification
- Minimum nonlinear dispersion effects
- 15 to 37 dBm output power available
- Polarization maintaining or non-PM fiber available
- 1 GHz electrical synchronization for low-jitter triggering
- 10 GHz electrical synchronization for low-jitter triggering
- Narrow Spectrum Bandwidth
- Pulse compressor